Re: domino

Cars sell for more in Europe. The Ford Focus starts at 12.5 pounds in England -- that's $25000! The Fiesta starts at $16000. That might make it a LITTLE easier to make a profit.
If entries from lower-cost labor markets take hold in Europe... who knows how things will change?

I've seen pickup's, but they are nothing like the ones we have. They were the size of a Chevy LUV. None were as large as an S-10 or Ranger. The SUV's were not huge either. Porsche Cayenne was the largest I've seen.
Even the big trucks are not large by North America standards. No long nosed rigs with double sleepers; all are cab over engine and pull 40' trailers.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Well, when cross-country is a one day trip the need for sleepers disappears. :-)