Re: Drive Cycle Pattern?????

I've got to drive my 2001 Jeep in a special series of driving patterns

> to get the computer data ready to be emission tested. > > Does anyone know if 1) the steps in the pattern have to be in the > particular order listed (I'm assuming not), and

Yes.

2) is there a way to > know if you've "done enough driving" to satisfy the thing? I mean, > will my little orange diagnostic tester not only tell me if there's a > diagnostic code, but ALSO if any of the various test data > requirements isn't "ready"?

What do the instructions that came with the tool say?

Thanks! > > Mark
Reply to
aarcuda69062