Re:Ducky abs prob

Hi to really repair an abs prob you have to know the manufacturer of the system and have the appropriate repair manual read the flash codes and follow the repair
procedures.99% of the time there is only an electrical glitch and no real problem. If you have a scan tool you can clear the codes .If you are not experiencing a mechanical problem just ignore and carry on I have worked on a good many systems and this is what I have found.
Jim.J