Re: Environmental Groups Launch EXXON Boycott.

Good point Bert, I think everyone who makes a profit on anything should be punished LOL. Because the idiots are calling for a boycott, I filled up my Suburban at EXXON today.
Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Thu, Apr 27, 2006, 5:20pm (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@iphouse.com (BertHyman) snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com (Mike Hunter) wrote in Boycotting Exxon-Mobil is and effort in futility. Well, that depends on what you're trying to do, doesn't it? Exxon is guilty of making a modest profit by selling a whole lot of a product everybody wants. Surely they must be punished for this.
--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | snipped-for-privacy@iphouse.com