Re: Ex-GM Fans now Dogging GM?

Aside from the 67-65 Mustang, 64/63 Comet, 65-63 Fairlane, 64-62 Impala and similar in that year range, its all gone to hell and always came back as
something rebadged, unpractical, gas hog or underpowered, twisted and grotesque.
And I like the current "retro" Mustang as its a good attempt but just a bit too big following the 69-71 design.
--
Jonny
"Suzuki H. Kawasaki Jr." < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Where did you come up with that opinion? I own a 2005 Mustang GT convertible that is build on version of the Jag/T-Bird/Lincoln LS chassis. It is not 'unpractical,' (sic) nor a gas hog, it easily get over 25 MPG on the highway. I have yet to encounter any vehicle, worth up to $10,000 of what it cost me to buy, that can run with it let alone beat it, get real.
mike hunt