Re: Expansion joint?

You might just be right about the rust thing. Years ago before I ever did any exhaust work on the family fleet my eyes were blue. Now they are rust
Silver Surfer wrote : BTW exhaust shops charge money for doing this type of work, don't they.?: - )
Not always, You bring in your car and a big plate of cookies for the boys and offer that plate instead of $$$ for work done to your car and see how long it takes till you get a size 12 steel toe boot planted on your behind.
FYI - Expect to deal with a lot of RUST in the face & eyes if you do it yourself.
000,006 - Feb 4,1991 100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005 500,000 - Dream On !