Re: Ford Beats Toyota in Quality for 2007

>The trick for Ford will be maintaining the quality. Can they do it or >is it a flash in the pan? Quality has been the norm, rather than the >exception as it has been with the Little Three, for Toyota and Honda.

I've looked at FORD several times. Yet, model for model, they always seem to be alot pricier than the competition.

Price out a Ford Focus, and you'll quickly find yourself with an $18,000 invoice.

Reply to
Anonymous

What one needs to compare is the difference in the total drive home price, not the selling price. Not only will it differ from brand to brand but on the exact same vehicle between dealerships of the same brand, as well.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter