Re: G M and Ford slip more than any other manufacture

Top-posting idiot Mike Hunter wrote:

Yet another bald-faced lie from the top poster.
That's OK Dizzy AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole etc we did not expect you to know that Ford and GM individually sell more trucks alone than all of Toyota brands sell cars and trucks combined so will not call you a BOLD faced lier. ;)
mike hunt

Pathological liar and top-poster Mike Hunter wrote:

Why would I "know" something that isn't true, top-poster? Do you think that anyone believes anything that a known liar like you says?

My dear friend Dizzy AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole and bottom-poster, this is exactly why we don't believe you. ;)
mike hunt
wrote in message

Pathological liar and bottrom-poster Dizzy AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole etc wrote