Re: G M is building great cars and trucks today

This quality thing is more myth than fact. I have owned many cars in my time both domestic and foreign. I have yet to own one that was not a fine dependable vehicle, no mater whose brand was on the hood. The reason I no longer buy foreign is I can buy domestics for much less and they are just as good.

mike

> >> So which American companies are thriving and providing jobs for >> Americans?? I'm >> probably going to be flamed here for 'protectiionism" and "nationalism", >> but McDonalds, >> Wal-mart and other large companies on the horizon are not adding well >> paying jobs to >> the American workforce. >> >> I'm rooting for the GM and Ford turnarounds !!! >> >> Peter > > I think most of us would like to see Gm and Ford turn around, both in > attitudes and quality, and in > financial success. > > Protectionism and nationalism are not always bad words. >
Reply to
Mike Hunter