Re: G M is building great cars and trucks today

This quality thing is more myth than fact. I have owned many cars in my time both domestic and foreign. I have yet to own one that was not a fine
dependable vehicle, no mater whose brand was on the hood. The reason I no longer buy foreign is I can buy domestics for much less and they are just as good.
mike