Re: G M is still number one in 2006

Apparently you are easily confused. ;)

mike hunt

Mike Hunter wrote: >> You are confused, it is a violation of franchise law for a manufactures >> to sell their vehicles to anybody but their dealers. The dealers are who >> sell or lease to buyers, individuals, fleet, rental car companies who >> ever, the sale must go through a dealership. All dealer, buy law, buy >> from their manufacture at the same price. What difference does it make >> to manufacture or dealer, who buys or leases their vehicles? >> > > I must admit, you utterly confused me with this one.
Reply to
Mike Hunter