Re: G M sells moer vehicles is the US than any import

If I were to buy any foreign car, it would be an Accord or a Nissan. Honda and Nissan actually make cars in the US of American parts and exhibit a '1'
as the first number of the VIN. Not a Camry or Tundra with a '4' or '5' that is only assembled in the US of mostly imported parts, that come into Canada and the US partially assembled to be finished, to qualify for inclusion on the NA parts label. I will not do that however since the profit on those cars goes to Japan US federal corporate tax free.
mike

moer?
Mike Hunter wrote:

Is this supposed to be mower? Like in a lawnmower