Re: G6 Convertable

I just got one about 3 weeks ago it is a 2007 GT

> > I like it > > > Does anyone have personal experience with the G6 convertable? > > > > > >
Reply to
The Bonesman

3.9L not available in the 2007 G6 and it made 240hp. 3.3L??? AFAIK doesnt exist in Honda's line up. 3.5L is a SUV motor not found in Hondas cars.

You're comparing 24 valve engines to 12 valve engines. If you want a hot performer look at the Supercharged Grand Prix. If you want a good daily driver the G6 is thousands less than the Honda Accord.

Reply to
Bon·ne·vil

The G6 3.9 puts out 240 hp in the coupe but only about 227hp in the convertible.

Reply to
The Bonesman

You shouldn't have to always rely on superchargers to make a hot engine. Just learn to first make a fast engine and let the supercharger be icing on the cakeif you want that extra option and weight.

Reply to
Maccaca