Re: General Motors retiree: ‘This is a knife stab in the back’

Are we starting to feel the effects of globalization? A lot of companies are moving to other countries where they pay lower wages & benefits. Local workers are losing their jobs, a situation that has a cost, one of which is not being able to buy a new car as often as before, if at all. I know, there is competition in the car industry.

Stock holders and investors are more important.

Right they are.

It is not a problem unique to GM, IMHO.