Re: Getting cement off fender

Depends on the type of cement.

Good point... If it is normal Portland cement, I would probably try rubbing it with a piece of lemon first. It might dissolve enough of the carbonate mineral matrix of the cement to help get it off. The sand which is there is of course very abrasive, so I would start with as mild a solution as possible and work up.
don't know if this will help with dried cement but I do know concrete will not set if you put sugar in the mix.