Re: GM admits it flucked up big time

"80 Knight" <nospam> wrote in message

Desires? Not sure. If I hit the lottery tomorrow, I think I'd own a BMW 7 Series for fair weather driving (they're absurd in snow), and stick with my Tacoma 6 cyl for winter or towing my very small boat. The BMW is a remarkable car to drive, especially for the 5% of us who know how to drive. And unlike SUVs, it doesn't cause other vehicles to get lousy gas mileage.
I'll leave you to ponder that last comment for a while. Hint: Right turn on red.