Re: GM And Toyota. A Tale Of Two Losers

Those big models are mostly just an American phenomenon.

Also, the Prius isn't just for treehuggers. Most people pay for gas all the time what we in the US were paying 8 months ago.

For an idea of some of the Toyota models which aren't available in the US, check their UK website . The IQ car would be an example of one of those "slick models" which spark interest.

You mean environmentally friendly vehicles like the Turdra, 4-Runner, >FJ Cruiser and the like? Real economy champs. Hardly a vehicle in >their line-up didn't undergo major up-sizing in the last few years. >The Yaris is as big a piece of crap as it's predecessors the Echo & >Tercel. Yeah, they've got the Prius for the treehuggers, I'll give >them that. > >I'm also curious what "slick models" they make. Most, if not all of >their product line is either aimed at old people (Corrola, Camry) or >soccer moms. All are ugly, uncomfortable, boring cars. >
Reply to
Luke