Re: GM Dealer Challenges the Toyota Tundra's Ads... AS BULL

>A Toyota Camry, Ford Focus, Chevy Impala, Dodge 300, Honda Ridgeline, and

>Saab 9-3 are more appropriate vehicles for most truck people who buy trucks. > >Jeff

Last time I went grocery shopping, the parking lot looked more like a pickup truck dealers.

For the hell of it, I walked around looking at the beds. No scratches, wear, abrasions. All looked "showroom new" I'd swear, NONE OF THEM had ever carried a load of any sort.

Reply to
Anonymous