Re: GM Dealers

Dave wrote:

Why bother? I would do the opposite and never go there again. Fortunately, I live in a place that has more than 2 autorepair shops.
Find another dealer. I've got a great GM dealer who treats me better than the local Nissan and Honda dealers treat my friends. Not all dealers, regardless of what company they represent, are created equal. BTW if a questionable dealer thinks you don't know much about cars, they're much more likely to try to "screw" you.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "So why do I drive a big SUV? It's because I have to haul numerous people and things to places." ~ R. Lee Baxton ~