Re: GM dealership orders

GM just kicked off a new rebate program which puts more money on vehicles which have been in inventory for 120 days or more. You might get a better deal buying from the folks 30 miles away.
Why your local dealer didn't go get that 30 mile away vehicle for you is a puzzle.
John
Well I ended it two nights ago. I asked the dealer to check my order because I didn't want to loose the rebates. I think got fed up with me after he checked he said the car would hit production 4/12 I said that is too late for the 3/31 rebates expire. I assume next month would be better based on recent GM news but I wanted a yukon now.
I went to another dealer 5 minutes down from him and bought it off the lot. Its a 2005 Yukon XL has everything I wanted, I got my deposit back and a handshake from the first dealer. He wasted my time, I will never buy any car from him here in Albany Ny.
Andy icles