Re: GM dealership orders

Kind of sounds like Bull when the dealer tells you he wouldn't be able to sell a Silver van. Christ, Silver is the number 1 selling color on vehicles right now. Most dealer lots by me have tons of silver colorerd
vehicles. Especially Buick dealers.
Of course my daddy ordered a 2 wheel drive, 90 Ford F - 250 Regular cab, 8 foot bed with a 460 V8. It arrived the wrong color & daddyo refused it. It sat at Ford for over a year before they got rid of it. DOn't know if they sold it or traded it with another dealer. Had to wait to order a 91 as 90 production had shut down.
Good Luck
000,006 - Feb 4,1991 100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005 500,000 - Dream On !
Of course it's bull. When the public sees my silver cargo van everybody will want one. Don't they ever get tired of white? Of course but they are afraid to be different. On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:04:15 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote: