Re: GM dealership orders

That is funny I had to do the same thing I put down $1000.00 He had me put down but it was on a locate and he gave me a receipt. Then after three tries
he said lets just order it. He said if the rebates are better next month of course id get them but as they say you don't know what you don't know ;)
Id prefer he just gets the VIN. We will see this week on Tuesday (Seems be a magic day) he should have the VIN he feels so we can close this deal and get the current rebates. (I also get GM Supplier and the rebates) but without them I cant do this deal. I figure by Friday if he cant produce a VIN I see online there are two other dealers about an hour away that has the Yukon I want.
How long did they say it would take for you to get the truck 4 to 6 weeks? That is what im told, just curious. Thanks Andy

Yes they told me typically 4-6 weeks but then mentioned about a customer who placed an order and it arrived in 15 days and the guy didn't have the money yet.
My current ride has a broken A/C and it is starting to get warm down here in the deep south! Bob

Rebates generally do not have an order provision. The purpose of the rebate is to move in stock units. The rebate is generally the one in effect on the date of delivery of the vehicle, not the order or build date. On the other hand the date of the order for a retail customer will give that order price protection, in the event of a price increase, as long as the unit is actually sold to that buyer.
mike hunt