Re: GM: Some Bondholders Want Bankruptcy

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:40:30 -0400, Jim Higgins
<inane drivel snipped>

Civis Romanus Sum => "I am a Roman Citizen." Say what? Citizen of a civilization that's been defunct for a millinium and a half, and spoke a now dead language? With a name like Higgins? Posting from Holland, MI, the "Wooden Shoe Capitol of the USA"? Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa...
jake wrote:

Another "graduate" of public education display the usual ignorance.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

From what I can tell, Higgins used to work at a GM plant in MI, was fired due to a lack of intelligence, then his wife ran away with a UAW guy...Why do you think he's so bitter? ;)