Re: GMC Sonoma: Whats This?

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 23:33:22 -0400, "Gravity"

A pre-cat maybe? Maybe a resonator. Also, I'm not the usenet patrol, but please post images and such in Binary newsgroups. Fewer people will see your image if you post it on a non-binaries group, many news servers strip the files. You could also post the image on web space someplace (some ISPs give you some with your account) and post a link...
Likely one of the following:
-That is a pre-catalyst, and you do have two converters -That is the converter, and what you thought was the converter is actually an exhaust resonator.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Repair manual says the pipe AFTER that tube is the cat. And what's a resonator?