Re: gurgling noise in dash

I have my problem fixed. It was an air buildup. I started the car with the radiator cap off and let it run until the engine warmed up, some of the coolant that was in the overflow then flowed into the radiator to fill it back up (as it was running, the level in the radiator went down just a bit) then I stopped the car and replaced the cap. Problem solved. Thanks everyone for the help

Reply to
mommy42grls

Glad you got it figured out :)

xblazinlv