Re: Have We Got a Deal For You at GM

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 00:22:07 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell

(I think you mean, "worst.")

I agree. George W. Bush's 8 years were a disaster!
I'm no Obama fan, but Satan himself would be a more competent leader than #43.
Also, why do the republicans keep on nominating guys who got shot down in combat? Wouldn't a guy who never was shot down, and who downed a lot of enemy aircraft be a better choice?
IMHO, Ike was OK, but every repuke since him has been embarrassing.
What did Reagan do? He never served in any meaningful capacity, made B movies and led the witch hunt after "commies" in the US.
And don't accuse me of being a blind supporter of the dumbocrats. They're just slightly less competent than the repukes.