Re: Help identify these 1960's bucket seats

I'd be guessing only..........1963-65 two door Biscayne/impala

Thanks for looking and helping me identify these bucket seats. Can you > tell me what they came out of? I dont come to newsgroups often, so best > to use your email server and reply to me at snipped-for-privacy@triad.rr.com. > thanks for your help >

Lanze

I guess -- 1965 GTO seats!

Did I win?

Reply to
Celica Dude

They look like Rambler seats

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~279, 354 miles_~_~_

Reply to
Harry Face