Re: iGM

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:52:04 -0500, "Mike Hunter"

I'd like to see them re-start with new management, and a new ( maybe non-union ) labor group.
They've both operated with the idea that Americans would buy whatever they offer, at whatever price they charge.
...and before you get your shorts all bunched up, I DO think the UAW is a big part of the problem. What do they want ??.......... MORE !!!
The only people with a bigger sense of entitlement are government employees.....
Can't build cars without the UAW ?? Ask Toyota, Nissan, Honda, etc. etc......