Re: Is the 2007 Impala E85 compatible?

Basically true. Brasil started this national quest over 30 years ago and managed to make it work.
We have so much in-fighting from people who wont try to make ANYTHING work, negativism, and self serving attitudes that we have been outdone, IMO, by a country of much less national wealth than the USA but much better cohesive drive.
Bem feito, Brasil!