Re: Learn French in the Alps.

wrote:

and Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps. Given the number of activities and the surroundings I thought I would share this ressource with others.

Why would anyone even bother? French is a dying language.
For this NG Cantonese or Mandarin might be a more appropriate language as that's what all the new manuals are going to be written in.
Besides, I can already pronounce "Le Big Mac" ;-)
Add pictures here
✖
We don't need French lessons nowadays. We need to learn to speak Jose & Abu Hassen's lingo so we know whats going on when we go to the 7-11.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~293,100 miles_~_~_
✖
LOL!!
Good one Harry!