Re: 'Like house of cards,' used trucks fall

Many small econoboxes do much better than 25 mpg, not to mention the higher cost of insurance, tires, etc. for the heavier vehicles. However, if I already had a pickup and didn't really need one, I would do an analysis similar to yours and probably suffer a while longer and drive as little as possible in the hope that things will moderate. Many people are panicked by $4 gas and aren't very intelligent to begin with driving status symbols that are unjustified and well beyond their means.

> > powered by the lizard:
Mark