Re: Lying... (was Re: Oldsmobile joins Plymouth: RIP)

Bill Putney wrote:

Oops - I meant to say "they will want to send you to 'Anger Management' seminars".

Sounds just like being an engineer at my former employer.
Bill Putney wrote:

They call that a "team lead" at my former employer.
George Patterson If you don't tell lies, you never have to remember what you said.
G.R. Patterson III wrote:

Nice quote. My memory is too bad as it is, so it's worth telling the truth just for this reason alone ;)