Re: Lying... (was Re: Oldsmobile joins Plymouth: RIP)

> ...Yes - get used to it. Some busimesses call this being a "manager > trainee". It's called having the responsibility without having the > authority or resources to avoid or fix the problem. A staple of modern > business. Next month they will want to send you to "Management Control" > seminars.

Oops - I meant to say "they will want to send you to 'Anger Management' seminars".

Bill Putney

Sounds just like being an engineer at my former employer.

Reply to
Brent P

They call that a "team lead" at my former employer.

George Patterson If you don't tell lies, you never have to remember what you said.

Reply to
G.R. Patterson III

Nice quote. My memory is too bad as it is, so it's worth telling the truth just for this reason alone ;)

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander