Re: Maybe its the little things, GM?

these newsgroups!
That is so true! I have an uncle that owned a Cadillac for 4 years before he found out it had automatic emergency brake release. Roy

Unfortunately true...The owners manuals in general are so full of words but devoid of meaning, they are in general pretty dull reading. They treat us like we were idiots...maybe we are.