Re: Monte Carlo - impressive mileage.

nopcbs wrote:

Nice! My best GM mileage is in a Cobalt with 34 mpg on flat straight freeways, 70 mph. The somewhat lighter Chevrolet Malibu Maxx with the 3.5 engine normally gives me around 26 mpg. Last month I had a regular Malibu with the 4 cyl at 33 mpg on the freeway. The Monte with the 8 cyl gave me 19 avg, 16 in town, 24 freeway.