Re: Motor Trend Car of the Year

Just saw it in Motor Trend today.

> > It was not GM, Ford, or Chrysler, unfortunately.

Huh?

I just looked it up...

(Though I'll bet the new '09 Maxima makes it next year.)

News flash to automakers in Japan and Germany: The eagle has landed. Again.

If you were one of those who wrote off General Motors as a dying dinosaur -- after all, it's been a decade since any GM car took home the Golden Calipers (the Chevrolet Corvette won back in 1998) -- prepare to rewrite everything you think you know about what's in the General's store. With this bold, savvy, uncompromising showpiece of a sedan -- the all-new Cadillac CTS -- GM has leapt straight from the rabble's side of the velvet rope into that coveted, highly selective inner sanctum marked "World's Finest Cars." For that remarkable achievement, and for making us grin like lottery winners every time we drove it, the CTS is our enthusiastic choice for Motor Trend's 2008 Car of the Year.

Reply to
PerfectReign

That is the 2008 Car of the Year. 2009 has already been announced

Reply to
HLS