Re: MPG

Nobody gets as good MPG as rated by the EPA because of the conditions the cars are tested in. If your car is brand new, your gas consumption will improve with time. It may take more than 10,000 kms. This being said, speed & tire air pressure will influence your gas mileage. Good quality synthetic oil (engine + tranny) may give you better MPG. It has been the case with my last 3 vehicules.

Got a new Pontiac Torrant. Sticker says 19/26 mpg. > > I get 13! Sevice dept says everything is "in factory specs". > > Anyone have similar problem/solution? > > oldvike >
Reply to
Bassplayer12