Re: My new Saturn

snip

You might check into rec.autos.makers.saturn as there are more owners > there.

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware of that NG.

My wife's V6 VUE is from January '05 but only has about 20K miles on it. > Only problems so far are a small creaking noise in the tires at very low > speeds and one of the cushion tabs for the sunroof broke off. (Crazy glue > fixed that.)

So, these are only small problems, right?

I've yet to take it into the dealer.
Reply to
Bassplayer12