Re: New injector

New injector will cost around 60.00 at a dealership not including the labor which will run about 170.00. I had the same problem with my 02 Chevy s-10
4.3 v- 6 vortec.According to what you describe here, that is the same symptoms I had. The cause may be a dirty/ clogged injector. Every oil change I run 1 bottle of STP fuel injector cleaner and that keeps me from having that problem any more.
--
Todd A. Delk