Re: Noisy Idler Pulley Bearing Quick Fix

I have a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am and I will like to know how to change out a front upper strut mount. Can I do this without jacking the car up?

--
33charles

The upper strut mount? As in the bearing plate? If so you'll need to remove the strut and take it to a shop or a dealer with a strut compressor. There is no way to disassemble a strut without one. We're talking some very serious spring tension here.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

??????? Somebody's been sippin' too much out of the mason jar...