Re: Osama Found Hanged

DON'T GO HERE. It contains Backdoor.IRC.Bot. I knew that it was suspicious without going to it. Now I've got information to confirm my feeling.

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..