Re: Please help

So you won't beg on a street corner, but you will beg here?

okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month

and i need help and i will not stand on a corner

to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing

landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking

any one on the net if they can send me any kind of money.. just to let

every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire

by doing this ,just get by. i will lose my apt at the end of the month

today is Augest 15,2006....

to help me just go to
and sign up and send me anything you

can.thank in advance.if you like,

you can send me a email at. snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com.i will answer your email

if u send me one thanks..that is the email

that u will need to send me some change please > hopefully this is not illegal...as i think if the Pan handlers can ask for

change on a corner i can ask on the internet

> With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
hdd