Re: Polish for plastic lights

I purchased from Auto Zone a set of disk like things that attach to a drill motor. Then you wet them and it says in 5 minutes you have clean clear head
lights. Tried it on the right side and after 3 attempts I see no improvement. They also had the polish stuff but I thought this would work better.

Tim wrote:

Try polishing compound OR buy the plastic kit that Novus sells. Either one will work. Just be aware that using any high speed polishing machine or drill can do more damage than good on a plastic lens. http://www.novuspolish.com /
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York