Re: Polish for plastic lights

| I've seen the discussions on the 'polish' to use on things like headlight | lens when they yellow or become fogged. | | I thought the polish was available at Wal-Mart, but I looked yesterday
| and couldn't find anything. | | Any recommendations as to what to use? | | I have a 93 Intrepid with the headlights all milky, and a 95 GradPrix | that has a 'light bar' that turned yellow and cloudy. | | Also... does the stuff work well with mechanical buffing or does it | really work well with hand rubbing (for hours and hours and...)
A Yahoo search for "plastic headlight polishing" turned up over 200,000 hits. Here are a few of them: http://www.automedia.com/Polishing/Plastic/Lenses/a/ccr20041101pp/2 for a how to do it site.
http://www.janvil.com/ for a supplier.
http://www.properautocare.com/blbapllepoki.html another supplier with instructions.
http://www.bestheadlightcleaner.com/ one more supplier.
In addtion there are several forums listed. Hope this helps.
--
Anyolmouse