Re: Polish for plastic lights

Clouded lenses are a result of improper maintance, over the years. Go to a motorcycle shop and buy some of the stuff they sell to clean windshields.

If they are too bad. use a very mild rubbing compound. After there are cleared up, use a polymer like "Nu Finish," on occasion, to keep them clear WBMS

mike

I've seen the discussions on the 'polish' to use on things like headlight > lens when they yellow or become fogged. > > I thought the polish was available at Wal-Mart, but I looked yesterday > and couldn't find anything. > > Any recommendations as to what to use? > > I have a 93 Intrepid with the headlights all milky, and a 95 GradPrix > that has a 'light bar' that turned yellow and cloudy. > > Also... does the stuff work well with mechanical buffing or does it > really work well with hand rubbing (for hours and hours and...) > > >
Reply to
Mike Hunter
[snipped]

[snipped]

What do you do for the grime and dirt that collects inside the lens assembly?

Reply to
DodgeDriver

What are you driving that accumulates grime and dirt inside the lens?

Reply to
Mike Marlow