Re: Polish for plastic lights

I have been reading this thread with interest. Like I said I purchased a kit thing that hooked on a drill and clean my lens. It really improve them much.
Then tonight we rented a movie We are Marshall (its a good one) and it started to skip. I got out the peanut butter and cleaned it and wondered how that would work on the headlights. I may give it a shot.