Re: Pontiac transport_ Oldsmobile Silhoutte 1992 Minivan Wheel bearing replacement

It sounds like a leaky brake cylinder or warped rotors. Usually a bearing will scream when it is bad. It will make a noise when turning. When does it
happen? When braking?

be
be
We found that bearing is fine. We found one of the tie rods (the inner one) is loose. I got it replaced today. The magnitude of the vibration decreased. But Goddammit! there is still vibration as you break and as the speed comes below 10mph. The rotors are new- pads are new. We are (me- the mechanic and the carx fellow) are all puzzled!

like
might