Re: Power Windows 1994 Buick Century

I've had the same problem with three of the windows in my 1994 Buick Century ( albut the left rear). I tried jumping the front right motor but to no avail. It didn't move at all. I replaced the drivers window motor and now it works fine. It seems a bit slow, but I can't be sure because it hadn't worked right since I got the car. The front right is disconnected right now and the right rear rolls down fine but goes up fractions of an inch at a time. I even tried swapping the front and rear window breakers but there was not even a hint of a change. I'm just going to replace motors from here on out since that seems to work. If anybody has any other proven diag it would be much appreciated. M-

Reply to
mpaul1974