Re: Premium Stereo Factory Amp Wiring Harness Adaptor

You can purchase a "receiver wiring harness." You splice it into the

> aftermarket head unit with this wiring harness that just plugs right into > the GM factory harness. Is that what you are looking for? They are about > $10.00 and available at any car audio shop and online at >
> > Steve

nah.. I've already got the metra kit that relocates the radio to the back of the trunk, now what I want is something that will mate with the factory harness that plugs into the amp for the premium audio amp that is mounted upsidedown in the trunk.

Reply to
Paradox

PDX

DOn't you need the factory radio to program stuff for the car , such as door locks functions, chimes and other stuff?

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~258,600 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face