Re: Premium Stereo Factory Amp Wiring Harness Adaptor

nah.. I've already got the metra kit that relocates the radio to the back of the trunk, now what I want is something that will mate with the factory harness that plugs into the amp for the premium audio amp that is mounted upsidedown in the trunk.
PDX
DOn't you need the factory radio to program stuff for the car , such as door locks functions, chimes and other stuff?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~258,600 miles_~_~~_