Re: R.I.P. General Motors. (1931-2006)

If GM's demise is well deserved, so be it. But I don't see why so many people in this room are so jubilant about it. It'd be an understatement to say this is a major blow to the USA.
Isn't this YOUR country, too? Kind of sick to be so giddy about being right while a flagship industry of your country is in peril--IOW thousands about to go jobless. "Whee! I told you so!! This is so funny...!!" Guffaw.
James Goforth wrote:

Finally! The voice of reason! Well spoken James. It's refreshing to see a post from someone who understands the real significance of GM's tenuous situation. Unlike many verbose posters, you have succinctly capsulized reality. Again, well done!