Re: R/R Alternator on Astro van

You seem to be the master of understatement <sad grin>. I've changed on a '94 Astro, and it isn't fun, but it can be done. Needless to say, you've
got to pull the engine cover and do some of the work from inside, and some from the outside. I managed it without a helper, but if you've got one it might smooth things out a bit.
Hang in there, Mark Sparge

on
difficult
-----= Posted via Newsfeed.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----