RE: RE; 2005 Vibe Question

have the dealer Carfax it first, they have do it anyways by the lemon law. and its only worth about 14k if mint condition...i work for the southern auto
auction in east windsor CT, its new englands largest auto auction. an 05 base, auto trans, with 18000 miles on it with all features sells for 12500 if it has less than 12000 miles on it, then its worth 14k but i'll tell you what, talk him down to 15 if you can and itll be an excellent buy.
in april of 2004, i bought a 2003 Vibe GT Every option, montone paint, with 4900 miles on it for 15000 even. my car is still retail valued at 19k i have 32k miles on it now.
if you want to know more, you can email me at "dragonvibegt NOSPAM at yahoo dot com" remove the capital nospam letters

-------- Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-